We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking an Associate Executive Director. The Associate Executive Director is responsible for assisting in the overall operations of the campus. They also bear management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations. The Associate Executive Director is responsible for implementing all policies and procedures of Covenant Living (CL) and the campus, assuring compliance with and adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws. The Associate Executive Director should enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community's residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management. In the course of communication with the executive director, assures that communication with the central office staff, campus staff and residents is maintained. In the absence of the executive director, the associate executive director assumes responsibility.
In this role, the Associate Executive Director will:
Develop and maintain basic understanding and working knowledge of all departments in order to assist in coordinating and integrating all services provided.
Participate in an ongoing active marketing and public relations program for campus, skilled nursing care, assisted living name.
Assure residential and health facilities are in compliance with all federal, state and other governing agencies' requirements.
Assist in the administration of up-to-date policies and procedures including personnel policies, wage and salary administration, safety policies, accounting/record keeping policies, purchasing, work rules, hiring and firing policies, etc. Assist with the establishment and monitoring of campus practices to assure conformance with CL policies.
Set spiritual tone for staff and residents, to ensure that the atmosphere and environment reflects the mission.
Hire, evaluate, discipline, motivate, counsel and terminate key personnel, generally director level positions within the AEDs scope of responsibility.
Develop a positive employee relations climate, and personnel that are highly committed to the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. Actively support and reflect the customer service philosophy.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, capital equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
- Assist with the preparation of the campus integrated strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required; a Master's degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred.
- Three years experience in an administrative position and/or other upper level management position(s).
- Three years of experience in leadership with a CCRC.
- Variety of previous work experience in supervisory capacity.
- Requirement of education and experience for state Nursing Home Associate executive director's licensure should be in process of completion or completed.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website