We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! This position is responsible for assisting and monitoring team members performance and sanitation of dietary areas in Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facilities. This position ensures prompt and courteous service to all residents and guests in these dietary areas.
Requires an AA degree as a Dietetic Technician
A minimum of 6 months prior clinical experience, preferably in long term care
A minimum of one year supervisory experience is required
Ability to lead groups of employees
Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written)
Able to work under minimum supervision
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website