We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! This role is a senior talent acquisition professional with a passion for people, recruiting, and a desire to directly impact HR process and growth in support of our organization throughout the United States. The role is responsible for consulting with hiring managers to select the best candidates using a variety of tools to source candidates. Develop and implement a workforce plan while delivering HR operational excellence and driving the people strategy. Responsible for driving alignment and maximizing efficiencies across the businesses.
The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
In this role, the Recruiter will:
- Conduct thorough intake discussions and manage stakeholders' expectations
- Utilizes full life cycle recruiting process to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring candidate for open positions.
- Builds and maintains a strong candidate pipeline of candidates.
- Creates an exceptional and engaging experience for all candidates and new hires
- Schedule interviews and logistics
- Builds strong relationships with both hiring teams and candidates
- Ensure consistency in the application, assessment, interview and hiring process
- Proactively managing open requisition including timely communication with all candidates and hiring leaders
- Develop, execute, and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates
- Partnership development – including identifying key institutions to work with, career fairs and out of the box options to build our employee brand and talent network
Applicant Tracking System and Technology
Utilizes a data driven approach to tracking and reporting
Serve as Workday lead recruiting module
Lead social media and employment brand projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years' experience in recruiting, including developing, executing, and monitoring online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Experience with ATS systems required, with Workday experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- ATS experience required. WorkDay experience highly preferred
This position is located in our Central Office in Skokie, IL
Inspired to Serve Service Standards and Behaviors: Safety, Courtesy, Responsiveness, Image
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website