We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Covenant Village of Colorado, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, is looking for a full-timeFacilities Management Office Assistant to provide administrative support to the Director of Facilities Management in coordinating and organizing department resources to accomplish the mission and goals of the department.
At Covenant Village of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do! We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work in. Join an organization that celebrates and engages it's team members with Monthly Birthday and Service Anniversary Lunch Celebrations, Employees of the Month and Employee Service Anniversary Recognition, Halloween Costume Competitions, Casual Fridays, Department Celebrations, Meal Discounts and more!
The Facilities Management Office Assistant is responsible for:
- Performing clerical duties for the Facilities Management Department such as answering phones, taking and delivering messages, word processing, and the maintenance module of the Worxhub/Windmill computer program.
- Setting up and maintaining all records and files for the department.
- Inputting work orders into the Worxhub/Windmill computer program.
- Receiving, logging, assigning, and filing work requests from residents and staff according to guidelines set by the Director of Facilities Management.
- Evaluating and assigning work requests according to priority.
- Maintaining the calendar on apartment re-occupancies and refurbishments.
- Ordering supplies, and contacting vendors and service contractors at the direction of the Director of Facilities Management.
- Coding, processing and logging Facility Management expenses and invoices.
- Keeping calendar of contractor and vendor certificates of insurance/renewal dates in accordance with instructions given by the Director of Facilities Management.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two plus years experience in accounts payable, invoice processing, and expense tracking.
- Computer and business office equipment knowledge necessary.
- A valid Colorado Driver License and good driving record.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website