We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Covenant Village of Colorado, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) interested in working as per-diem to provide quality and compassionate care to our residents!
Per-diem staff are required to pick up 2 shifts per month and 1 holiday per year.
At Covenant Village of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do! We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work in. Join an organization that celebrates and engages it's team members with Monthly Birthday Breakfast Celebrations, Employees of the Month and Employee Service Anniversary Recognition, Halloween Costume Competitions, Casual Fridays, Department Celebrations, Meal Discounts and more!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing compassionate direct personal care to residents on a daily basis.
- Providing general support and comfort to residents.
- Maintaining resident rooms clean, orderly, and safe.
- Observing and reporting on the safety and well-being of residents.
- Preparing residents for meals and assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Dependable, ability to work weekends and holidays required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Graduated from an approved Nursing Assistant program.
- Certification from the State of Colorado Board of Nursing.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website