We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Are you an early bird and want to miss the morning traffic rush, or prefer evening shifts without working into the dead of night? Want benefits and consistent pay instead of depending on tips? Then look no further! Covenant Village of Colorado, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, is looking for a full-timeDietary Aide to create an enjoyable dining experience for our Healthcare residents and guests by providing prompt and courteous service!
At Covenant Village of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do! We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work in. Join an organization that celebrates and engages it's team members with Monthly Birthday Breakfast Celebrations, Employees of the Month and Employee Service Anniversary Recognition, Halloween Costume Competitions, Casual Fridays, Department Celebrations and more!
Available shifts include 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM, and 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Enjoy one free meal at the end of every workday!
As a Dietary Aide, you'll be responsible for:
- Waiting on assigned tables.
- Taking resident meal orders.
- Setting up and busing tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembling individual meals on tray-line.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the close of each shift period.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work weekends and holidays, required
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and a team player!
- One year food service or customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks, work independently and be reliable.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website