We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the lives of others – that's what working at Covenant Retirement Communities is all about. Our team members have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives.
Covenant Village of Colorado is seeking part-time Dining Services Aides to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your career in a supportive, faith-based community.
This position is responsible for providing efficient and courteous service to residents and guests as well as performing a variety of services in the Healthcare Center dining areas.
In this role, the Dining Services Aide:
- Waits on assigned tables.
- Takes Resident meal orders.
- Set ups and busses tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembles individual meals on tray-line.
- Assures that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the close of each shift period.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Dining, Food Service, or Customer Service experience, preferred
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills, required.
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults
- Must be able to work evenings weekends.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website