We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Are you tired of working long hours into the dead of night that limits your work/life balance? Then look no further! This position is also great for high school or college students, as first time jobs, second jobs, or even if you just want to get your foot in the door in the hospitality business or health field!
At Covenant Village of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, together we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work in.
As a Dishwasher, you'll ensure our back of house is fully stocked with clean utensils to create a seamless dining experience. You will join a team that supports and build genuine relationships with each other through respect, encouragement, and teamwork. Covenant Village of Colorado is a fun place to work where you can enjoy Employee Appreciation Parties, Nurse Appreciation Week, Birthday Breakfast Celebrations, Employee Service Anniversary Gifts and more! With this position, you'll also enjoy a free meal at the end of your shift.
This position is part-time every Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Must be able to work weekday and holidays when needed.
As a Dishwasher, you'll be responsible for:
- Maintaining stock areas in a neat and orderly fashion on a daily basis.
- Operating the dish-washing machine.
- Cleaning and washing food-service carts, dishes, utensils, trays, pots, pans, etc.
- Using proper sanitation in all food and service areas.
- Maintaining cleanliness in all work areas, equipment, and appliances.
- Delivering food requests to stations as needed.
- Keeping all kitchen work areas and dining rooms clear of dirty dishes.
- Sweeping and mopping floors and work areas.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Dependable, ability to cover additional shifts when needed.
- Ability to work Holidays required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and written, with residents, family members, and staff.
- Friendly and a team player!
- One year food service or customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks, work independently and be reliable.
Tell your friends about us!
If you know someone who would make a great addition to our team, or would like to have a friend apply with you, please tell them about us and ask them to apply!
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website