We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
At Covenant Village of Colorado, our commitment to love, compassion and faith is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of older adults by creating joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families. Thanks to the dedication of our team, together we are able to create a welcoming environment that's more than just a community of people—it's a place our residents are proud to call home and our team members are proud to work in.
As a QMAP Resident Care Attendant, you'll provide quality and compassionate care to our residents. You will be joining a team that supports and build genuine relationships with each other through respect, encouragement, and teamwork. We also know how to have fun and offer great perks, such as Employee Appreciation Parties, Nurse Week, Birthday Breakfast Celebrations, Halloween Costume Competitions, Employee Recognitions, Meal Discounts and more!
This is a part-time position from 6:00 PM -11:00 PM.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you!
In this role, the QMAP Resident Care Attendant is responsible for:
- Providing compassionate direct personal care to residents on a daily basis.
- Assisting with medication supervision and/or administration.
- Providing general support and comfort to residents, and making rounds to check on the safety and security of residents.
- Maintaining resident rooms clean, orderly, and safe.
- Preparing residents for meals and assisting with serving meals and feeding, ensuring residents' attendance in dining room, and observing residents while eating.
- Arranging for and delivering meal trays for room service as needed, returning trays to kitchen when meal is over.
- Serves supplemental nourishment and snacks as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- QMAP qualified.
- CPR and First Aid certifications.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written, English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults.
Tell your friends about us!
If you know someone who would make a great addition to our team, or would like to have a friend apply with you, please tell them about us and ask them to apply!
Walk in Wednesdays!
Interested in checking out our facility? Come meet with a member of our staff to discuss our job opportunities every Wednesdays from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We are located at 9221 Wadsworth Parkway, Westminster, CO. 80021.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website