We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a full time Executive Director. The executive director is responsible for the overall resident and staff satisfaction and financial viability of operations. The executive director is further responsible for leading and coordinating campus operations through the facilitation of administrators and department managers. The position assures that effective and timely communication is maintained with the corporate leadership, Covenant Retirement Communities (CRC) central office staff and subject matter experts (SMEs), local management advisory committee (MAC), residents and staff. The executive director is the role model for campus leadership and acts as campus representative to the local, business, professional, and religious community. Demonstrates ability to establish and facilitate multiple central office relationships along with timelines.
In this role, the Executive Director will:
- Have a solid understanding of the long term care and senior housing industry.
- Have a variety of previous work experience in supervisory capacity.
- Education and experience for state nursing home administrator's licensure should be in process of completion or completed.
- Be a decisive leader that can move forward with a decision, a well-articulated plan and have the proven ability to execute the plan within established timelines.
- Excellent management skills including organization, attention to detail, follow through, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English, with poise and confidence in the personal contact with residents and the general public are essential.
- Demonstrate competency to function at the conceptual, strategic and implementation levels.
- Proven skills in program development and management in order to implement and evaluate.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with residents, staff, families and members of the local community.
- Support of and compatibility with Covenant Retirement Communities and its mission is expected.
- Familiarity with the Evangelical Covenant Church.
- Strong background in leadership roles in church and community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, required.
- Master's degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, preferred.
- Five years experience in an administrative position and/or other upper level management position, required.
- Three years of experience as a CCRC executive director, required.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website