We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Assists the Executive Chef in the daily operations of the kitchen, including menu development, inventory and purchasing of supplies, and cost control. Oversees the activities of the kitchen staff and monitors food production and presentation in the absence of the Executive Chef.
Requires an understanding of federal, local and state food sanitation regulations. Coordinates and participates in the activities of hiring, training and managing staff in the kitchen. May serve as an expeditor when needed.
Must have prior experience in kitchen operations.
Experienced in supervising, training, motivating kitchen staff
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website