We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Housekeeper. The purpose of this position is to provide campus services in areas of floor cleaning and general housekeeping throughout the campus in order to meet the needs of residents and employees, and to help assure that facilities are in good condition.
In this role, the Housekeeper/Floor Tech
- Carpet/tile cleaning/maintenance
- General light housekeeping duties.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and work within standard policy and procedures, with limited direct supervision.
- Previous experience is preferred with floor care or as floor technician
- availability on weekends/afternoon/evenings
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website