We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Sales Specialist for Assisted Living. The position is full time with applicable benefits. The Sales Specialist-Assisted Living position is accountable for providing assisted living sales functions toward maintaining optimum occupancy and a viable future resident list. The position will focus on sales activities required for effective implementation of the annual census development plan and achievement of sales related goals and outcomes. This position will interact with all Covenant Retirement Communities (CRC) employees, co-workers and maintains a positive customer service relationship practicing honesty and integrity in all aspects of job performance.
In this role, the Sales Specialist, Assisted Living will:
- Respectfully interacts with all prospects, residents, family members, visitors and co-workers, and maintains a positive customer service relationship practicing honesty and integrity in all aspects of job performance.
- Follows up on inquiries, leading them toward application and residency. This includes conducting individual and group tours, telephone calls, letters, individual and group information sessions on/off site.
- Fulfills written expectations for sales activity, including consistent follow-up, phone calls, tours, and closing of sales.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity and budgeted financial indicators and expectations as directed. Develops and implements a census development plans in conjunction with central office leadership and direct report.
- Understands, communicates and interprets all residency agreements, pricing, and the LifeConnect philosophy.
- In conjunction with Director, Assisted Living; ensures processing of all residency applications and forms required for completion of applicant files. Assures resident financial information is complete and accurate prior to Finaid input.
- Maintains records related to sales activity, documents all sales activities within CRC approved CRM software, complies with CRC policies and procedures.
- Participates in church relations and community outreach activities and events, will collaborate with on campus residential sales or healthcare sales professionals on tactics as appropriate.
- Ensures that Fair Housing standards and CRC systems related to Fair Housing are in place and consistently being met.
- Works in a collaborative approach between all services lines and disciplines on campus. Will understand all on campus service offerings and how each work together to support the well being of prospects and residents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience and education required.
- Two years of professional experience, preferably in sales, senior living sales and marketing, or real estate. Preferred experiences in assisted living sales or marketing.
- Must have the ability to relate to the public in a pleasant and professional manner.
- The person must be tactful and possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal, English), and be able to communicate effectively with staff, residents and others with whom this position may have contact.
- This individual should be self-motivated and creative, possessing a high degree of interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to the public in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts with senior adults and an understanding of the assisted living lifestyle is necessary. Preference will be given to those candidates with industry experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts while enabling others to visualize a life at a Covenant Retirement Community.
- Must be comfortable working in and representing a Covenant Retirement Community, faith-based senior living community. Able to represent the values of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Sales and marketing ability.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of senior care.
- Credibility, maturity and enthusiasm.
- Ability to identify clients' needs.
- Courtesy and tact when working with prospects, families and employees.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website