We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! The purpose of this position is to direct the daily referral and admission workflow of Brandel Health and Rehab. This position will serve to advise prospective residents and families in the selection
of Brandel Health and Rehab and will facilitate the admission process. This position is accountable for the occupancy, communication of services, and maintenance of prospective resident lists. The purpose
of this position is coordinate all aspects of the admission process including tracking, documenting
working with the interdisciplinary team to insure the needs of the patient is being met.
This position reports directly to the Health Care Administrator. This individual will also work closely with the Sales team. In performance of duties, the Admissions Coordinator is entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Serving as a liaison with the residents and families, as well as hospital/referral source.
- Assists residents and family members with inquiries/tours, coordination of services, applying for financial assistance and transitions. Works in a compassion manner to ensure material, emotional and social needs are met.
- Collaborates with nursing staff to ensure referrals meet established criteria and are completed in a timely fashion.
- Works closely with facility Healthcare Navigator in reviewing occupancy targets, creating census development plans.
- Facilitates completion of all necessary screening, verifications, approvals, and notifications. Completes records and files paperwork relating to the admission of each resident according Covenant Retirement Communities to outlined procedures.
- Establishes and maintains a viable waiting list for the skilled nursing facility.
- Meet monthly occupancy goals by doing such activities, but not be limited to, phone calls, follow-up letters, tours, coordination and implementation of marketing events and promotional activities. Works to obtain premium payer admissions and maintaining an appropriate case mix for the facility.
- Collaborates with other departments in coordinating the admission procedure for all new and transferring patients/residents Assures that all rooms are in appropriate condition.
- Develops and creates positive relationships with campus patients/residents.
- Maintains communication with the Business Office, Social Services, Medical Records Department and any other necessary staff member regarding the residents' primary payment source, and assures the residents' records are up-to-date with this information.
- Works with National Director of Admissions and Customer Experience to establish and maintain goals related to census and internal marketing efforts.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website