Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
Coyote is seeking an innovative Employee Communications Manager to develop and guide impactful and meaningful communications programs aimed at internal employee and external potential employee audiences. From internal articles and postings to organizational announcements and communication meetings, this communications professional will partner with available stakeholders and partners, including Marketing, to execute against a communications strategy that she/he will be instrumental in developing.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Manage all internal communication programs, including communication systems and tools
- Develop and continuously evolve communication strategy with input from leaders and key stakeholders across the business
- Lead efforts to support employment brand evolution
- Create internal and external facing content in support of employment brand, including print and video collateral, blogs, articles, posters, etc.
- Manage external marketing and social media channels aimed at enhancing employment brand
- Support Talent acquisition's recruitment marketing efforts
- Develop executive communications calendar and structure
- Measure all communications efforts for impact and effectiveness and publish KPIs as part of the Coyote People Team's dashboard
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
- 3-5 years experience in internal communications and/or employment brand role
- Creative storyteller & writer
- Experience editing / developing video content
- Experience with social media platforms and online tools
- Experience organization communication and/or branding campaigns
- Self-starter with proven ability to operate with limited direction
- Organizational and project management skills
- Collaborative team player
- Onsite training & ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website