Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Shipper Product Manager, you will define the digital customer experience for the demand side of Coyote's business. Through direct customer outreach and a deep understanding of their problems, you will define and enhance shipper offerings. You will own the vision, roadmap, and execution of this effort, and partner with Sales and Marketing to drive growth.
- Take lead of Agile teams as the Product Owner and proactively advocate for the needs and success of your products
- Define product goals aligned to business strategy and manage to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Set a product vision and strategy that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. This includes defining personas and analyzing market and competitive conditions
- Gather product requirements, prioritize feature implementations and improve overall user experience
- Lead ideation/discovery, hypothesis generation and validation, to inform product strategy and feature prioritization
- Collaborate with engineering and stakeholders to generate alternatives, evaluate tradeoffs and recommend paths to iteratively deliver value
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and ensure that the team always has an adequate pipeline of prepared tasks to develop
- Define what the product team will deliver and the timeline for implementation, by creating release plan, capturing actionable feedback and ideas, and prioritizing features
- Provide cross-functional leadership, most notable between engineering teams, sales and marketing, and support
- Lead go to market planning for product launches, ensuring marketing, training, support, legal, security, and other teams are aligned, have marketing/support documentation, and schedules are coordinated to ensure successful launch
- Identify and resolve issues to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Demonstrated ability to frame problems
- Deep empathy for users and solving their pain points
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to synthesize data to derive insights
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Driven to generate outcomes and iterate to achieve results
- Persuasive and able to lead through influence.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and address with innovative solutions.
- Clear passion for technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space.
Preferred Skills & Education:
- 3+ years product management experience in a B2B company
- Experience in logistics, 3PL
- Relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering, data science, or business
- Onsite training & ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website