Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
The Sr. Campaign Manager will develop, implement and manage the execution of marketing campaigns that focus on our customer which are shippers. This role will partner closely with the Field, Digital and Operations teams to understand our audience needs and business objectives then build out mode/solution and product-level campaigns. The Sr. Campaign Manager will serve as the project manager, demonstrating excellent attention to detail and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Report to the Director of Demand Generation, as well as work closely with the Operations and Field teams, to intake marketing requests and build out campaign plans that align with the overall Demand Generation calendar.
- Work in a consultative manner with the business unit leaders and managers to develop and implement lead generation campaigns.
- Act as the key point of contact for Coyote's customer (shippers) marketing, managing and addressing daily requests, working closely with internal cross-functional teams.
- Meets with internal stakeholders to determine project scope, timeline, concept and feasibility.
- Works closely with Content Strategist on campaign briefs to ensure KPIs and timing is clear before kickoff.
- Leverage project management platform to plan and collaborate seamlessly with team.
- End to end campaign management from timeline management, campaign setup and delivery through to troubleshooting and reporting.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provide proactive status reporting through campaign completion.
- Assist, as needed, the Field team with sales enablement support, especially sales activation.
- Regularly attend online and in-person continued learning events and reports back on key findings and actionable next steps that could improve our process and performance.
- 3+ years of account or marketing management experience.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred).
- Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns. Examples may be requested.
- Familiar with online marketing strategies and channels of execution required.
- Energetic and friendly team player who can easily prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn project management system (Wrike) and marketing processes.
- Passion for working with and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly autonomous, self-directed and independent in both work and learning, with a desire to quickly learn and develop new skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in being able to take on new projects with little notice or training.
- Proven experience as a positive and helpful team member who actively contributes towards their team's common goals.
- Onsite training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website