Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As our head of Field Marketing, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute market and segment-specific marketing programs to ensure success across all territories. You are responsible for developing marketing content, tools and programs to meet the growing needs of global sales.
Localizing Global Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing and Head of Demand Generation, as well as partner with business and sales execs, to understand market challenges and opportunities and oversee the execution of solution marketing campaigns that drive measurable results. Work closely with relevant leadership to plan and execute throughout the year.
- Localizing global marketing strategy and executing annual campaign strategies to target international markets focused on developing messaging and content consistent with corporate marketing strategy and positioning.
- Identifies gaps, trends and influences that exist within their Market and recommends sound and actionable marketing strategies.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, including regional and sales leadership, Marketing (thought leadership, advisory, AR, PR, social media, website teams), to formulate plans and execute programs.
- Build a content plan in support of key marketing strategies and priorities to support both awareness and demand generation efforts that leverages both global content as well as identifies market-specific content needs.
- Work closely with the digital marketing and demand generation teams to launch relevant regional and campaigns.
- Ensuring strategic marketing plans meet budget, awareness and demand generation goals.
- Working effectively with outside agencies, contractors, and in-sourced and offshore resources, as needed, to ensure delivery of consistent deliverables aligned with Coyote standards.
- Lead, mentor, and develop an extended virtual team of marketing managers to be great team players with can-do attitudes, that focus on driving results
- Evaluate international industry events and programs for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline. Use these events to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer relationships.
- Communicate and educate the Sales team on the overall marketing strategy, supporting campaign themes and tactical deliverables that are available from the marketing program that can be leveraged by sales in each market to support demand growth and pipeline acceleration
- Plan, manage and execute all sales communication as it relates to new marketing collateral, messaging and updates.
- Deliver sales marketing tools and content to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective.
- BA/BS and 5 years of marketing or sales or training experience.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating to customers and sales professionals demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems.
- Onsite training & ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website