Long Beach, CA
CPS Solutions is seeking highly motivated and customer service-oriented pharmacy professionals who want to elevate their career to the next level. We are currently conducting a search for a Clinical Pharmacist to join a growing team of colleagues at our customer site, Memorial Care in Long Beach, CA, to provide outstanding service to patients with complex, specialty diseases to help them achieve improved clinical outcomes.
- Enrolling patients into the program, by assisting with recruitment to ensure the most possible benefits for the patients
- Delivering “VIP level” service to each patient in every interaction, ensuring they perceive our customer site pharmacy as the pharmacy of choice and ultimately impacting their level of success in their therapy
- Retaining patients throughout the life of their therapy to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes by supporting them at each step in their therapeutic journey
- Working to prevent and or resolve drug-related issues, and providing drug information to patients and families, physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- Coordinating clinical projects, assisting with formulary decisions and, ensuring billing compliance and revenue capture and helping to lead other projects as needed
- Serving as a resource and drug expert in specialty medications and increasing knowledge through research and writing activities
- Advanced degree or Board Certification (e.g., PharmD, M.S., Board Certification in a subspecialty)
- Licensed to practice, or the ability to become licensed as a Pharmacist in the state of California
- The energy and willingness to be hands-on and do whatever is required to provide the best care to our patients
- The ability to start from scratch, execute quickly and accurately without pre-defined processes and protocols, and an interest in defining such processes and protocols for the future
- Strong people skills and the ability to work with teams across various clinics and health system partners
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Calendar
And bonus points if you have:
- Experience as an Ambulatory Clinical Specialist in a specialty disease setting and the ability to work across multiple specialties
- Proficiency in multiple EMR systems such as EPIC, Cerner or Meditech
- Proficiency with dispensing systems such as QS1, RX30, Computer Rx etc. along with experience in pharmacy dispensing
- PGY2 Residency in Specialty Pharmacy
Here's what we'd like to offer to you:
- A driver's seat position transforming how specialty pharmacy services are delivered to the most complex patients, to improve their overall experience and outcomes
- A platform to meaningfully leverage and further develop your (healthcare) technology, leadership, and management skills, working alongside our senior leadership and premier health system customers
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match and more!
- $68 to $73 per hour DOE plus bonus
Hospital Requirements: (may be required)
- (PPD) TB Skin Test - Proof of negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
- (MMR) Measles, Mumps and Rubella or A Blood Titer proving immunity
- Varicella - (2) documented doses or A Blood Titer proving
- Hep B3 Series
- (Flu) Influenza-required for hire between Oct 1 st -April 30 th
- COVID Vaccine
Benefits : All employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full-Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Time Off Plan, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
CPS Solutions, LLC Requirements: All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. Due to the healthcare requirements of the location where you will work and the clients we support, this may include a COVID vaccine. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS Solutions, LLC team members. CPS Solutions, LLC is also committed to a safe and drug free workplace.
About CPS Solutions, LLC: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, CPS Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS Solutions, LLC helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS Solutions, LLC helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise, and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.CPS.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, mental or physical disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website