Department Manager – Lighting and Distribution Lincoln, NE As a Department Manager – Lighting and Distribution, you will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities for the Lighting and Distribution Equipment Department. This includes the project identification and quotation stage through recapping the job once all shipments and billings are complete.
You will know you're a match to this position if you possess interpersonal and organizational skills, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and can work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines.
What's in it for you? Competitive pay and benefits. The opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Leaders who inspire, build trust, and empower employees to achieve their best.
- Identify projects to be bid and assign responsibility for quotation.
- Work with the Account Managers and Branch Manager to close the sale at the earliest appropriate opportunity.
- Track all projects bid, lost, or written by the department.
- Sell the construction management concept and the services offered by the department to our customer base.
- Work to maximize overall profitability on all project quotations.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel often in the assigned territory and occasionally travel to attend company and vendor activities and events. Must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company's requirements to drive company vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related discipline from four-year college or university; or at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous sales experience, previous knowledge of wholesale electrical distribution industry, and previous experience providing superior customer service preferred.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, credit and references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Apply on company website