Part-Time Warehouse-Delivery Driver in Dubuque, IA **Watch the video to learn about a day in the life.
Responsible for receiving and placing inventory into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, warehouse keeping, and inventory control.
- Stay abreast of current and new products and the location of the inventory within the facility.
- Check merchandise in against receiving ticket.
- Maintain vehicle properly and furnish vehicle operation report.
- Report and record damage to vehicles, product, and/or equipment.
- Pick and properly pack counter, will call, branch transfers, and truck shipments.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, forklift, or dolly.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments. Prepare bills of lading for shipment.
- Drive company trucks making prompt on-schedule deliveries and pick ups while notifying management of any delays in the delivery schedule.
- Responsible for assisting and assembling product for receiving, storing, shipping, and control of materials in inventory or being sold.
- Prepare return tickets or warranty materials and record damage of faulty material.
- Assist at counter with customers when necessary.
- Report out-of-stock items to warehouse manager.
- Maintain the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company's requirements to drive company vehicles.
- Drivers will be required to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Current medical certification card or ability to obtain a card.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have organizational skills, interpersonal skills, be a self starter, and have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Warehouse and/or maintenance experience, fork lift experience, and previous delivery experience, and knowledge of the delivery area preferred.
- Forklift certification or have ability to acquire a forklift license.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen.EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.
Apply on company website