Warehouse Manager Fort Collins, CO
As a Warehouse Manager at Crescent, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse which may include, but not limited to, shipping and receiving, purchasing, product delivery, budgeting, inventory control, warehouse safety & housekeeping, & supervision of warehouse staff.
You will know you're a match to this position if you are organized, self-sufficient, and detail-oriented. Previous warehouse, maintenance experience, and/or fork lift experience preferred. Previous materials handling experience, and a background in wholesale electrical distribution strongly recommended.
What's in it for you? Competitive pay and benefits. The opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Leaders who inspire, build trust, and empower employees to achieve their best.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination of training, and evaluation of warehouse employees including: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Develop and implement improved methods of materials handling, stock control and packaging to promote efficiency, service, and reduced costs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university is preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver's license and/or CDL and ability to obtain forklift license.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance. Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we've made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, or any other trait or status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Apply on company website