Women's Healthcare of Princeton (WHP), a nationally respected gynecology (GYN) practice in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ), seeks a Gynecologist (GYN) to join its expanding and highly regarded practice. Whether you prefer a more office-based practice or have a strong interest in MIS and/or Robotic surgery, we welcome you to respond.
- 100% Gynecology
- Opportunity to accommodate sub-specialty interest such as URO/GYN, GYN/ONC, and Pelvic Reconstruction
- You will work with and be mentored by one of the nation's leading experts in sexual medicine, menopause, and vulvovaginal disorders
- Collegial office with strong support including advanced practitioners, on-site ultrasound, and on-site procedure room with anesthesiologist
- The practice is open to someone who desires a partnership track or who prefers to be employed
- Excellent compensation package which includes a very competitive salary, production bonus, and a full comprehensive benefits package is offered
- The Princeton area is one of the most desired areas to live on the East Coast with a wide range of arts, educational, social, and cultural opportunities available to the candidate. It also has easy access by car or public transportation to New York City, New York (NY) and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, great shopping, and superb restaurants are just a few reasons why professionals love calling the area home
- Home of Princeton University
Women's Healthcare of Princeton (WHP), a nationally respected gynecology (GYN) practice in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ), seeks a Gynecologist (...
Apply on company website