Wabash Valley Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Terre Haute, IN, has an opening for an outpatient-only, primary care physician.
WHO WE ARE
Wabash Valley Health Center works to remove barriers to care and has grown to be a cornerstone of health and wellness in the community. We offer primary medical care, general dental services, behavioral health, and insurance enrollment services.
Honoring the legacy of the sisters of Providence we continue their mission of hospitality and care for the poor.
- All are welcome, and we seek opportunities to engage the underserved
- We turn no patient away for inability to pay
We seek a primary care physician with a passion for serving the underserved and a commitment to providing access to quality and affordable care desired.
The schedule will be 4.5 days providing patient care and one-half day of administrative time
- Clinic is open Mondays 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM (the early/late hours are shared among all providers); Tuesday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Clinic is closed on weekends and holidays
- We have joined a pool with another local FQHC
- Call will be one week every 8-10 weeks
- Each physician has 3-4 exam rooms
- Many point-of-care tests as well as EKGs available on-site
- Paid guaranteed salary, no productivity component
- Annual bonus is based on overall health center performance
- Loan forgiveness: Eligible for National Health Service Corps Program
- Employer-sponsored Health and Dental Insurance available
- Employer match on 403b plan
- CME Time and allowance
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 3 sick days, 2 personal days, and 7 paid holidays
- Malpractice coverage with Tail
Apply on company website