Professionally intercept, engage and suggestively sell customers by serving adult beverage and food items in various retail outlets. Product knowledge and the ability to work independently and comply with regulatory requirements is critical to being successful in this position. Licenses and permits are covered by Product Connections.
· Weekly Pay
· Flexible Schedule
· PT Benefits
· Growth Potential
· Independent Work
· Actively engage and educate consumers on product features and benefits
· Possesses knowledge of the wine, beer and spirits market and keeps up to date on trends, products, promotions, and compliance certifications.
· Safely prepare and serve food samples using small appliances and cleaning chemicals
· Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel
· Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job, complies with retailer needs and specific dress code for the job performed
· Observes guests and checks identification for proof-of-age, comfortable addressing underage or intoxicated guests
· Demonstrates operational compliance with Federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the sampling and marketing of alcohol
Comfortable using your own tablet, pc, or mobile device to complete daily work.
Local Food handlers' permit, and alcohol license or permit may be required.
Active position that requires standing for the entire shift and ability to lift, push and pull
*Formal job-description will be a part of the on-boarding proces
Apply on company website