Business Analyst will lead Insights Team - providing financial insights to key cost saving and revenue driven projects. Generates data-driven insights and leads client's thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process
- Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales.
- Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources.
- Understands CROSSMARK capabilities/processes and able to recommend insights-based actions that generate incremental revenue for CROSSMARK.
- Conducts a broad range of strategic business planning including, but not limited to, category management, space management, product evaluation, promotion planning and evaluation, trade funds evaluation, and resource allocation.
- Develops and shares best practices. Streamlines and templates standard/established analyses.
- Supports business operations to the sales effort through interaction and consultation with sales executives and other business partners.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims: You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree required. Requires a working knowledge of a broad range of consultative and analytical techniques and concepts, and 0-5 years of experience.
- Superior knowledge and use of Microsoft applications. Knowledge of other software applications as defined by need and assignment of position.
- Working knowledge of syndicated data analysis tools.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Certificates of Achievement from a recognized institution or organization for computer skills and appropriate disciplines of consultation are preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work environment: Office environment. Travel for the purposes of presentation may be required.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website