The Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is responsible for the negotiation, creation, approval, and the implementation of national projects. These responsibilities include business development, project development, budget management, execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting, and up-selling. The CEM must provide a high level of service to client, collaborate across CROSSMARK lines of business, and drive a culture of sales and service excellence.
- Own and effectively manage all aspects of client and project-specific budgets, including working with clients to ensure on-time payments for work completed.
- Develop new clients at the national or regional level, partnering with Business Development to identify opportunities and grow pipeline.
- Responsible for establishing, growing and maintaining sound existing client relationships.
- Understand client needs and proactively provide updates, project results, insights, reporting, and additional knowledge to grow the relationship.
- Working with the VPMDs Division Managers, POD Business Units, and COMs to grow business and new projects with existing clients through intelligent, consultative selling.
- Create sales tools “strategy/decks/success stories” for use across all CROSSMARK business units.
- Responsible for developing insights into current and prospective clients, leveraging a variety of data sources.
- Work with project creation COE for the loading of all retail projects, all billing work, aging, tracking execution of all retail tasks, using Axis following established rules and guidelines.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of national projects within the set parameters of the contract or statement of work.
- Continually grow knowledge of the industry, market, client and customers to most effectively sell our services.
- Responsible for taking lead on development and implementation of corporate initiatives/special projects.
- Sales revenue target
- Customer service (NPS)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, understanding how to develop and maintain business relationships
- Critical thinking ability, connecting piece of information together across varied data sources
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, for writing, speaking, listening and presentations
- Basic analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Consultative and insights-based selling skills
- Business and financial acumen
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A. in Business) preferred.
Experience: Four to six years of business experience, preferably in sales or business development.
Specific Skills: Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
Supervisory Responsibilities: NA
Working Conditions: Office Environment.
Travel Requirements: 5-10 overnights per year may be required
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website