CROSSMARK is seeking enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our growing team. As part of our family, you'll support many of our well-known clients within Walmart. We'll get you up to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning materials. Individuals will work independently and as part of a great team!
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100 years of history.
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share CROSSMARK opportunities with your friends and family.
Competitive Pay Rates $15.87 Per Hour
Part Time Benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Retail today is like never before, in lightning speed retail environments our highly skilled Retail Merchandisers provide consumers with the opportunity to browse and purchase the latest and most sought-after products from our clients. Our Merchandisers have a keen eye for detail and work with plan-o-grams and schematic layouts to implement merchandise for our retailers across the United States. Reset Merchandisers are responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store's products by stocking, taking down and rebuilding sections of the store.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet, printer, and mobile phone.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs up to 60lbs consistently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Basic computer and Internet skills.
We're continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website