The Merchandising Sales Representative plays a vital role in promoting nationally distributed, highly recognized products for our great group of long-standing clients. This individual is responsible for strategically executing business plans for our client's brands to effectively meet company and client objectives. Enjoy working with nationally recognized products within your favorite local retailers, while building and maintaining professional working relationships with store management and associates.
- Well-established organization with over 100 years of history.
- Daytime schedule, no evenings, or weekends.
- No heavy lifting required, mostly tissue paper products.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share our career opportunities with your friends and family.
- Gaining shelf placement by selling new and promotional items.
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and signage.
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet and mobile device.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
We're continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Apply on company website