The Field Representative is responsible for selling products, merchandise, and retail services represented by Crossmark. The role also includes completing in-store food and non-food demonstrations by show and sell products in a professional manner to consumers. As well, collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores and completing assignments according to Crossmark's policies and procedures.
- Arrange display of merchandise in retail store.
- Maintain store shelf standards, and inventory, including rotation of products.
- Describe and show product's features/benefits and demonstrate usage/operation of products.
- Maintain 100% authorized distribution in assigned territory and introduce new items in shelf schematics.
- Supply Point of Sales materials and shelf management services.
- Maintain effective communication regarding all pertinent information on product lines as it relates to maintenance or sales activities and promotions as well as submit to management all required paperwork on a timely basis.
- Provide product samples, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Maintain clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals and properly set up and prepare Events Table for execution.
- Assist with preparation for client visits and complete audit corrections.
- Complete expense reports as per Company Policy.
- Prepare and submit all on line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
- Collect and transmit consumer product and custom survey data gathered from designated retail stores as assigned. This includes counting inventory, scanning UPC codes, reconciling invoices, collecting display and promotional information, inputting product price information and transmitting collected data daily via internet based on the requirements of the collection device.
- Meet Crossmark Retail Data Collection standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by following management and CROSSMARK's expectations, timelines and procedures.
- Constantly maintain communication by email daily for operational updates and return all phone calls within 1 business day and all emails within 2 business days
- Attend all market, team, and other meetings, as required.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: PC proficiency and strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Complete Causal/Survey and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
- Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire. (Approximately 160 hours of training.)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while following directions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Local Food Handlers permit
- Must have access to reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
- Must keep driver's license and insurance information current.
Physical Demands: Performing general physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, installing, stand up, and handling of materials and manipulating things also sit.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work environment: Retail Store environment with travel between stores
Language skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Physical Appearance: Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance. Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Crossmark is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website