Provide support to field sales team by telephone and email requests in a call center environment. Work with and generate various reports as needed. Interface with Retail Representatives (RR), Supervisors, Clients Services, Recruiting and Payroll to ensure that Sales Plan issues and general requests are resolved and tracked.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls providing direction on RR compliance and answer incoming calls in a call center environment for the Retail and Dedicated teams. Provide accurate answers to a variety of issues including: sales plan questions, voicemail questions, SalesTrak, package tracking, RR procedures, and RR training.
- Complete order entry for requests of inventory items.
- Accurately document calls in the CRM database and SalesTrak Rep View.
- Complete various reports/tasks as requested, following a schedule with ongoing reports/tasks.
- Communicate with Client Services on sales plan questions and special situations.
- Provide quality control for sales plans By communicating issues and questions to Client Services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of retail store call procedures by working sales plans and resets in the field on occasion to gain experience with RR procedures, store procedures, product knowledge, and client knowledge.
- Keep manager informed of communication with outside departments relating to the field support department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
High School degree or equivalent experience in customer service, call center support, or the retail industry.
Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in CRM and SalesTrak preferred.
- Possess telephone and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Office environment with some retail store calls.
English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website