Grassroots team will promote events; engage consumers, and help drive sales of products and services at local events throughout various cities. This position will be full time hours and requires flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Pre promote events and offers
- Flyer and door hanging properties and target areas.
- Product promotion
- Premium and product inventory management
- When needed: set up, tear down and maintenance of event site and materials
- Administrative Duties (recapping, filing, finance management)
- Travel within the various cities
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a strong work ethic, reliable, communication skills, flexibility, organization and attention to detail.
- The candidate will be working closely with team members and the general public
- Field promotion and proven sales experience preferred.
- Travel required
- Tech Savvy
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website