Responsible for the implementation of operationally-based technology initiatives across a broad group of technology disciplines, such as infrastructure, network, telecommunications, databases and support services. This role will oversee these initiatives by managing the pool of resources, scheduling work, communicating plans/updates internally and externally, and managing the portfolio of project-based work throughout the IT operations team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage the implementation team's resources, ensuring scheduling conflicts and under/over allocation does not occur.
- Ensure the portfolio of implementations remain on schedule and within budget
- Proactively monitor and oversee work queues using the tools provided
- Remain aware of, report accordingly on, and manage to resolve any issues and/or risks that threaten the team or an initiative's success
- Monitor and report on initiative deliverables throughout the lifecycle.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims:You are responsible for reporting all employment related injury claims to the insurance carrier or applicable state fund within 24 hours of notice of the incident by your employee; You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. Additional Requirements:Education/Experience:A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, MIS, business or equivalent work experience; Previous experience in the retail industry is desired. Certified project management is desired, project management experience is acceptable. Experience leading technical teams is required.
- First-hand experience working with development lifecycles and knowledge of project management best practices
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, interpersonal and organization skills. Strong technical and non-technical (leadership/management) attributes
- Ability to adapt, multi-task, drive projects, and lead people that may not directly report to you Enthusiastic, hard-working and very team oriented
- Shows great attention to detail and produces high quality work
- Highly creative and highly energetic
- An aptitude to provide technical thought-leadership, direction and guidance
- Held accountable to high expectations regarding quality and customer expectations
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Forward-leaning, assertive work ethic
- Ability to adequately maintain and manage multiple projects at the same time
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must have experience with Microsoft systems such as Windows, Office, etc. Previous / current experience with enterprise-level CRM systems is required.
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time and use computer equipment
Supervisory Responsibilities: Will require direct-line supervisory duties.
Work Environment: Standard office environment. May require less than 10% travel.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on company website