The Relationship Builder will be responsible for researching and profiling large and small events and property locations to leverage marketing tactics. You will be asked to identify key contacts in order to develop and maintain relationships with Property managers and owners. From there you will be negotiating marketing tactics and opportunities for our sales team to close sales on-site (For example, event execution, direct sales, etc.), and distributing marketing materials.
Success in this position requires that you be a highly motivated, confident, self-starter, with a positive attitude and a great deal of confidence. You will also need great communication and time-management skills, the ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge and the motivation to meet and exceed goals.
- Achieve weekly goals by scheduling meetings and sales events at local properties
- On-site selling
- Cultivate relationships with Event contacts and Retailer managers/owners
- Prospect and generate qualified new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive lead list, as well as manage the leads you are given
- Communicate and work closely with management to achieve established team revenue targets
- Current valid Driver's License required with access to a reliable form of transportation
- Solid organization, communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
- Sales experience is a plus
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website