CROSSMARK is proud to partner with SPROUTS!
SPROUTS is growing! With more than 340 stores and over 35,000 team members, SPROUTS houses all the very best parts of a real farmers market under one roof. With stability, competitive pay, and visible career growth, apply to Join the CROSSMARK / SPROUTS knowledgeable and friendly team!
We are looking for Experienced Reset or Retail Merchandisers! We will issue you a Tablet to use and, expect that you will be able to perform merchandising activities such as Vitamin Resets, New Item Cut Ins, Minor resets, and some Major resets in Grocery and HBC (Health and Beauty Care). No produce.
SPROUTS offers a fun, stable, retail store environment where our projects begin at 5:00am, every shift scheduled. You will be given the opportunity to work 15 – 24 hours a week. You will be assigned to the Store you applied to, with limited (to no) travel! Competitive pay, an opportunity to enroll in benefits, 401K, and career growth await you!
The Reset Merchandiser will be responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store's products by stocking or restocking a product according to a new plan. This may necessitate tearing down and rebuilding whole sections of the store; the merchandiser must be able to follow a planogram, or diagram, of the new shelf or display. Resets can be quite large and complex, and completing them successfully requires merchandisers to be able to complete the work on schedule and according to plan.
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner. reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems
- Accurately on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, Vitamin Resets, New Item Cut Ins, Minor resets, and some Major resets in Grocery and HBC
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every workday with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Schematic implementation: compliance and shelf conditions
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams, tagging all items and obtaining management approval.
- Must be able to take direction tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf.
- Able to complete timely and accurate reporting (web based) of recaps, expense reports, timesheets, etc.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer, printer and familiarity with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Significant time driving a vehicle may be required. In general, resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include, removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Tools: Daily access to the internet with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone. You must have access to reliable transportation. The reliable transportation must be able to transport you and any necessary materials from your home to execute a variety of work. Some basic tools may be required (such as hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, etc.).
Operating a Personal Vehicle: In the event the associate drives a personal vehicle for business purposes, the associate is required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate's state of residence.
Work Environment: Retail store environment with some travel. Some projects include early mornings (i.e. 6am).
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on company website