Starting at $17/hr.
The Direct Sales Representative plays a vital role in promoting nationally distributed, highly recognized products for our great group of long-standing clients. This individual is responsible for strategically executing business plans for our client's brands to effectively meet company and client objectives. Enjoy working with well known, nationally recognized products and within your favorite conveniences stores while building and maintaining professional working relationships with store management and associates. This role is a great opportunity for an energetic, personable individual who can develop strong lasting relationships quickly and is driven by success.
- Competitive pay starting at $17/hr. + drive time pay and mileage reimbursement.
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Paid vacation, health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and more.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share our opportunities with your friends and family.
- Gaining shelf placement by selling new and promotional items.
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and signage.
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Must have access to a smartphone and Internet access.
- Must be able to lift 25 – 50lbs.
- Must have access to reliable transportation and willingness to transport required materials.
- Basic computer and Internet skills.
Apply on company website