The Retail Merchandiser is responsible for execution of in-store merchandising activities within the assigned territory.
- Follow detailed instructions for execution of client priorities through in-store merchandising.
- Maintain in-store relationships and follow all retailer procedures for store access.
- Communicate regularly with Retail Supervisor / Team Lead.
- Check e-mail regularly for direction and instructions related to in store work.
- Access support documents and tools from online shared sources.
- Work in an efficient manner to keep costs within budgets.
- Utilize available resources to drive high quality results in the most efficient manner.
- Meet efficiency, quality and executional KPIs.
- Consistently support company process, policies, procedures and position responsibilities.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 50 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Previous experience would be an asset.
Computer Skills: Experience working with online tools and apps.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A valid drivers' license is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work environment: In-store field environment with travel throughout the assigned territory.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website