Enjoy a flexible schedule while learning about your favorite local retailer. We'll get you up to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning materials. We're seeking enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and willing to work independently. Don't wait, take control of your career today!
Join our fun! CROSSMARK is seeking an energetic, creative individual to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at major retailers near you. CROSSMARK is an industry leader with many long-standing customers and 25,000 employees with history dating back to 1905.
We offer a variety of assignments such as merchandising services, new product roll outs, seasonal support, product resets, building displays, signage, inventory replenishment and more!
What is the process:
- Apply – Tell us more about you in our easy online application.
- A Recruitment team member will review your application and connect with you.
- Meet with an experienced Field Leader to learn more about the opportunity.
- If it's a match, an employment offer will be extended shortly after your interview.
- Start immediately following our easy onboarding process.
- Share CROSSMARK opportunities with your friends and family!
As of today, CROSSMARK is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting all employment related injury claims to the insurance carrier or applicable state fund within 24 hours of notice of the incident by your employee; You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100 years of history.
- Evenings and weekends are not required.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet, printer, and mobile phone.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 60lbs on occasion.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Apply on company website