Enjoy a flexible schedule while learning about your favorite local retailer. We'll get you up to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning materials. We're seeking enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and willing to work independently and as part of a great team!
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100 years of history.
- Evenings and weekends are not required.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share CROSSMARK opportunities with your friends and family.
CROSSMARK is seeking an energetic, creative individual to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at major retailers near you. CROSSMARK is an industry leader with many long-standing customers and over 40,000 employees with history dating back to 1905.
Retail Merchandisers will have the opportunity to work with a variety of their favorite in-store products. Merchandisers are primarily responsible for stocking, taking down and rebuilding sections of the store while carefully following a planogram or diagram. Resets can be a learning and skill building opportunity as they can be large and complex.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet, printer, and mobile phone.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs up to 60lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to visit multiple stores in a territory.
As of today, CROSSMARK is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
“CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.”
Apply on company website