CROSSMARK is seeking enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our growing team. As part of our family, you'll support GENERAL MILLS, a fantastic long-standing client. We'll get you up to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning materials. Individuals will work independently and as part of a great team!
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100 years of history.
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Competitive weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share CROSSMARK opportunities with your friends and family.
In today's fast paced retail environments our highly skilled Retail Merchandisers provide consumers with the opportunity to browse and purchase the latest and most sought-after products from our clients. Our Merchandisers have a keen eye for detail and work directly with a counterpart from General Mills to implement and creatively display merchandise for our retailers across the United States.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet and mobile device.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
We're continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Apply on company website