Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK'S clients and customers.
- Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-withs.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 50 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent with one to two year's related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: Experience working with online tools and apps.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A valid drivers' license is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work environment: In-store field environment with travel throughout the assigned territory.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website