The Talent Attraction Specialist (TA Specialist) will create sourcing strategies to support hiring initiatives and business goals. The TA Specialist will act as a brand advocate, building employer presence and introducing CROSSMARK employment opportunities in talent pools that may not have been aware of CROSSMARK's employer brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design sourcing strategies according to the business needs.
- Represent CROSSMARK's brand to prospective candidates.
- Develop new talent resources and channels, and participate in recruiting and networking events to build candidate pipelines.
- Create and participate in programs to continue to increase awareness of CROSSMARK's employer brand.
- Establish, control and track metrics of sourcing activities for analyzing, reporting and improving effectiveness.
- Acquire knowledge of current market place and trends and educate Recruiters on same.
- Provide on-going education and updates to recruiters on new and changing sourcing avenues.
- Ensure all sourcing avenues are in compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures and laws.
- Maintain assigned email boxes on a daily basis.
- Establish and maintain JobForce accounts in every state.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED equivalent; Experience in recruiting, marketing, networking and social media sourcing.
Skills and Abilities: Effective organizational skills to simultaneously manage multiple projects, tasks and requests; Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and sound judgment; Excellent relationship building and communication skills; Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to be able to:
- Sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and/or other peripherals.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Communicate information and ideas orally and in writing so others will understand.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Light to moderate lifting may be required from time-to-time.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work environment: Primarily office environment with mild to moderate noise levels. Frequent interaction with co-workers and prospective candidates.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on company website