Posted Date: Aug 6, 2019
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Working as a Director of Biomedical Engineering, you are responsible for repairs and calibration services to patient care and support equipment within the facility. You are responsible for ensuring that the services provided to the customers is of superior quality.
- Plans, organizes, and directs effective performance of contracts
- Supervises, trains, and directs biomedical technicians and other support staff
- Administers and ensures the validity of the asset management software program
- Ensures timely work order administration
- Administers on-call, maintenance, and inspection schedules
- Reviews and approves purchase orders
- Reviews financial statements and budgets preparation with senior management
- Certification and/or Associate Degree in Electronics/Biomedical Technology required.
- Prior military training and experience preferred
- A minimum of five years experience in the biomedical field required
- A minimum of four years supervisory experience required
- Must have knowledge, ability, and willingness to perform duties of biomedical technician
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to work independently a must
- Excellent communication and customer services skills necessary
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 299885
GLENDON L GARRETT
Apply on company website