Posted Date: Jun 2, 2020
Position Title: MGR, GENERAL
Pay GRADE 16
Reports To: Regional Director of Operations
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker's Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
The General Manager of the Texas Medical Center Laundry Facility is responsible for overseeing all operations of this large industrial laundry facility. This person is responsible for all company assets to include engineering oversight and preventative maintenance programs. Coordinating cost effective and efficient operations of the plant while ensuring a safe work environment for associates, management, vendors and visitors. This person has responsibility and oversight of all staff. This person is required to attend monthly board meetings and be able to communicate the status of the laundry facility to all board members.
• Direction of the management of the areas of receiving, processing and delivery of healthcare or hospitality linens
• Managing, developing and training of the staff to ensure processing of a quality product
• Fiscal management of costs and expenses for the production facility
• The ability to forecast expenses and budget and maintain the operations
• Responsibility for coordinating training, regulatory compliance, staffing, payroll & benefit administration for the staff
• Production of accurate internal and external billing for services provided, maintaining proper accounting methods and account receivable/collections activities with the client
• Ability to read and interpret a P&L statement to include budget responsibilities
• Chairperson for plant safety committee and overseeing the regulatory compliance for all required agencies
• The ability to attend, participate & document laundry surveys for potential Crothall clients
• Development of annual budget
• Manage capital expenditure projects and manage/coordinate installation and operation of new equipment through engineering department and vendors
• BS/BA in Management or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 10 years operations/ management experience in laundry operations
• Spanish language skills a plus
• Proficient in the all Microsoft applications
• The ability to multi-task and establish priorities and meet deadlines
• The ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
• Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, leadership and accountability
• Ability to effectively communicate with high levels of leadership as well as frontline staff
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 395275
Apply on company website