Adult Psychiatry Physician
Psychiatry - Lake Tahoe
$75,000 Loan Repayment/Housing Allowance
Align yourself with an organization that can withstand the changes in the healthcare market. Work with the leading healthcare system in the area that has been serving the community for over 50 years. You will join a team of psychiatrists at a clinic that is managed and supported by the hospital.
- The established team includes 2 other Psychiatrists
- 100% outpatient with no call
- 4-5 Day Work Week available
- Current providers earn $300,000- $400,000
- $75,000 available for student loan repayment or a down payment on a home
- $25,000 combined signing bonus and relocation assistance
- 6 weeks of PTO, full benefits, malpractice, 401(k), CME allowance, and professional expenses
Welcome to Tahoe South, where you'll find Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine Lake in North America; deep and wide, bluer than blue, and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. It's an alpine paradise, for sure, a winter wonderland from November through April then gorgeous mountain spring, summer, and fall after that, with an average of 300 days of sunshine each and every year.
- Year-round attractions like; the “Celebrity Golf” Championship at Edgewood Tahoe, Snowglobe, Shakespeare Festival, Rock Tahoe Marathon, Tour de Tahoe bike race
- Heavenly, Kirkwood & Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resorts are literally in your backyard!
- World-class casinos with big-name entertainment, luxury spas, and top-notch restaurants
- Spend the summers boating, fishing, windsurfing, and exploring the beaches
- The best backcountry in the state – hiking, skiing, mountain biking
- Future job growth in the area over the next ten years
- Community college, private and public schools- 19:1 student-to-teacher ratio
Apply on company website