Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry by providing organizations with the technology they need to plan, promote, manage, and evaluate events more efficiently. As we continue to stake claim to the $565 billion-dollar global meetings and events industry, we are looking for a Field Marketing Assistant Manager who fits in with our fun, fast-paced culture and has the skills to contribute to Cvent's long-term growth.
You will be responsible for evolving and executing the go-to-market strategy for our Event management solutions including conceiving, crafting, and executing product marketing programs and working closely with HQ & regional product management, marketing shared services, and sales in such areas as value proposition development, demand generation, and sales enablement. You will be the expert on the market, our competition, our target market, their pain points, and how our solutions address those pain points, as well as the buyers' journey and sales process.
Our ideal candidate is passionate not only about developing and supporting regional go-to-market plans, but also creating innovative and effective marketing campaigns that generate leads and delivering tools that enable sales to convert opportunities.
If this sounds like you—and your understanding of product marketing, demand generation, customer marketing, B2B sales, and project management back it up—apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the go-to-market strategy for International markets e.g. India, Middle East, Africa.
- Own the marketing plans and campaigns for Event management SaaS product across multiple markets.
- Own the campaign process (plan, create, launch, manage) for both the prospects and clients.
- Drive product sales/growth both from new prospects and existing clients.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to execute marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Establish value propositions and create solution messaging that differentiates Cvent's solution from competitors.
- Develop an understanding of the buyers/ customers and their journey for Cvent Event Management solution and generate a strategy that increases demand.
- Develop and implement an Account Based Marketing capability to identify and engage active market.
- Team with sales and sales management to understand the challenges faced in the Event Management selling process and develop programs and tools to improve sales effectiveness at each stage of the demand waterfall;
- Collaborate with marketing teams to execute associated collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
- Analyze, benchmark, and report on launch metrics, marketing initiatives, and product sales results.
- Work as an Individual contributor, with potential of managing a team in future
What You Need for this Position
- 9 - 10 years of product marketing experience with software, SaaS-based, or technology products in the B2B space.
- Relevant experience developing high-impact business growth generation programs and strategy setting.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Excellent people skills to collaborate with HQ product management, sales, and other marketing teams.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Experience in digital marketing a plus.
- Exposure to Enterprise marketing and Account based marketing.
- Engineer or MBA marketing background preferred.
- Customer or sales-facing experience a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com, preferred.
Apply on company website