Through complex negotiations and in-depth knowledge of Aetna's products and services, the National Account Executive will initiate actions which maximize revenue, retain and grow large client relationships, and effectively position our products and rate/fee levels with an emphasis on expanding the assigned book of business. The Account Executive will also provide guidance, support, and strategic leadership among the service teams assigned to their book of business.
- Meets assigned sales, retention and profitability objectives and seeks opportunities for profitable growth.
- Acts as strategic business partner to customers and producers to optimize the positioning of Aetna's products and services and to attain profitability and membership objectives.
- Draws from entire spectrum of product line and seeks opportunities to execute cross-sell strategies and add other lines of business.
- Retains and cultivates a profitable book of business by coordinating the renewal process.
- Works collaboratively within Aetna and across business functions to ensure customer needs are understood and key issues are addressed.
- Thoroughly analyzes and reviews reports and utilization in order to consult with customers, implement appropriate interventions and drive mutually beneficial outcomes for the customer and Aetna.
- Analyzes and reviews reports/data and utilization to assist the customers in understanding key drivers of benefits cost.
- Recommends solutions based on data.
- Coordinates resources to ensure a successful case installation of new products and services.
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience in an Account Executive role, demonstrated examples of owning/managing complex customer relationships and an operations background.
- Ability to manage for profitable growth, anticipate and respond to marketplace trends; develop strategies that drive the business; demonstrate cross-cultural sensitivity; integrate financial, marketing, and strategic concepts; integrate financial, marketing and strategic concepts; and renew profitable business.
Leadership - Collaborating for Results|Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy|Sales - Negotiating Collaboratively
Service - Case Administration|Sales - Selling Products and Services|Sales - Knowing Customers
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
10 - 25%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website