As a Accounting Analyst, Senior, you will be:
- Accountable for assigned close processes which include reporting, researching and correcting any discrepancies within the month.
- Review and record funding earned from Co-Op events and ensure proper booking and recording of events on a weekly and monthly basis. This includes reviewing and working with the CVS Merchandising team to interpret language of funding contracts.
- Work with management to ensure the department is Sarbanes Oxley compliant.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting multiple balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Create all necessary journal entries for the monthly gross margin close.
- Work with other analysts on the team to create and review the reserve analysis.
- Partner with key members of Finance, Merchandising and vendors to research and resolve issues as needed.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis.
3 or more years of accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Access and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize accordingly
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven presentation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to be a self-starter, to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Accounting or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website