- Perform actuarial analytics under the guidance of an actuarial director, including but not limited to pricing, reserving, and experience analysis.
- Support actuarial functions by applying quantitative skills and analytical methods to well defined projects.
- Set own priorities within pre-established overall deadlines.
- Use strong technical skills in a functional manner and demonstrate fundamental business and product knowledge.
- Exposure to strategic business discussion with C-suite leadership of the supporting health plans.
- Bachelor's degree with concentration typically in Actuarial Science,
- Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related field.
- Must have passed a minimum of 1+ actuarial exams.
- Any prior actuarial experience is highly desired
- Must have strong communication skills along with technical skills in Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website