As an Administrative Assistant – Nursing, you will support the branch by assisting with assembling and maintaining patient clinical charts and track nursing visits with patients. In this critical role, you will coordinate both internal nurses and contracted nursing support for continuous patient coverage. This position does not require a CNA or LPN certification.
As an Administrative Assistant – Nursing you will…
* Review patient charts to ensure necessary nursing paperwork is on file, including Signed Treatment Plans and nursing orders.
* Partner with the Nurse Manager to help manage the master schedule for nurses determining optimal staffing coverage for full-time, per diem and agency nurses.
* Track visit corrections and notifying the primary nurse case manager of patient therapy changes or nursing orders.
* Verify daily nursing visits and coordinate changes in scheduled patient visits.
* Retrieve nursing reports and on-call messages daily.
* Daily data entry of nursing notes on patient files.
* Initiate discharge summaries while discharging patient therapies in the system.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, with an opportunity for over-time as needed
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient's life by providing administrative support to the nursing team. Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
* Minimum one year experience with medical terminology.
* Minimum one year experience in customer service.
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
Experience in the home health or healthcare industry.
* Experience managing nurse schedules.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website